COVID-19 has taken its toll on society and industry. All across the world, people have been coming together and are making great strides in the effort to defeat this virus. Face masks, social distancing, and better hygiene practices are things we’ve all had to embrace. They have allowed us to get back to work, and have permitted us to get back to doing the things we love.
One thing we have all had to do is learn to touch things less. This has certainly helped stop the spread of this virus, and it’s this thought that turns us to “touchless” and “touch less” door activations in the workplace. Push buttons, pull cords, and keypads are all things we’ve grown accustomed to pushing and pulling in order to open doors. But what if there’s a better way? What if there’s a safer way? We introduce two categories of products that can help make your facility a little safer and more hygienic as we all fight this virus together.
BEA MS41 touchless door activation options.
The BEA MS41 is a touchless door activation that raises any door in your facility with the simple wave of your hand. There is absolutely no touching required! Just simply walk up or walk by and give it a wave to open the desired door. This activation includes the following features:
- Durable Faceplate – Stainless steel faceplate increases durability and protection from daily cleaning.
- IP55 Rated – Enclosure capable of use in industrial and extreme washdown environments.
- High-Visibility – Animated or static Illuminated ring allows for high-visibility in low light areas.
- Adjustable Detection Zone – Adjustable sensing zone from 4 to 24 inches (timed or toggle).
- Activation Alerts – Adjustable audible alert setting, including silent-mode required for hospitals and other noise-sensitive environments.
- Adjustable Hold Time – Configurable output hold time of 1/2 to 30 seconds allowing unique, user-defined device placement.
Contact RDC today to learn more about Touchless Activation!
Access 1000 – Industrial remote control system
Touch Less Activations
Control Chief activation allows a touch “less” advantage when it comes to opening and closing doors. The Access 1000 remote system can control up to 1,000 doors and even comes with an optional docking station for your forklift, so it stays secure and charged all the time!
With the Access 1000 system, you can eliminate the need to touch a pull cord or push a button every time a door needs to be opened. Doors can be opened by each operator right from their own forklift, and these remotes can be cleaned and sanitized after each shift. This option is a great way to help slow down the spread of germs whether it be COVID-19 or even the normal flu season.
Contact RDC today to learn more about Touch Less Activation!