Since 1969, Robert Dietrick Company has served thousands of customers in Indiana and surrounding states as an industrial solutions provider.
We are able to be a business partner and problem solver with:
- The best product lines in the loading dock equipment and material handling industry.
- Experienced and knowledgeable personnel.
- Added value through applications expertise and problem-solving.
- A focus on safety, security, productivity, and ergonomics.
- Installation and servicing project management.
- Full-service capabilities for the product lines we represent.
- A reputation based on integrity, trust and long-term relationships that have spanned decades.
With offices in Columbia City, Fishers, and Evansville, we represent a local presence in all of the major markets in the state and can offer fast and reliable dispatch for your service needs.
We encourage our people to be leaders. Leaders of themselves, our business, and the industry. They are encouraged to concentrate on innovation, a focus on the organization, and leadership of others. RDC associates are reminded to:
- Motivate Towards Experimentation
- Exploit Niches
- Utilize Strengths
- Orient Towards Value and Price
FOCUS ON THE ORGANIZATION
- Communicate and Demonstrate Basic Values
- Watch Essential Activities
- Fight Politics and Bureaucracy
- Think Like Our Customers
- Develop and Monitor People
- Build and Invest – Don’t Bank
- Take Calculated Risks
- Prepare for Your Succession
Our hope is that you can expect this, and so much more, from the RDC team as we serve your needs today and long into the future. If you feel like Robert Dietrick Company is the type of company you would like to partner with for your industrial solutions needs, I encourage you to please reach out to an associate with RDC to discuss more!