Industrial Ceiling Fans: Rite-Hite Revolution™ Fans
Put A Whole New Spin on Performance
Industrial fans HVLS Revolution industrial fans are the industry’s first 4-blade designed high volume / low speed industrial and commercial ceiling fan that helps move air in your facility to help make your employees more comfortable and productive, while minimizing your energy costs.
The Revolution fan is available in sizes 8′, 12′, 16′, 20′ and 24′
- Moves more air with four Propell-Aire™ aluminum blades
- Precision manufactured hub for unparalleled strength and performance.
- Simple Operation with adjustable speed and on/off switch
- Backed by Rite-Hite’s 1-year Customer Satisfaction Guarantee.
Why High Volume / Low Speed?
High-volume air movement from conventional high-speed ceiling or commercial floor fans is unpleasant and disruptive. Air speeds beyond four or five miles per hour usually offer little, if any, added cooling benefit.
A high-speed industrial fan is expensive to operate and many are required for effective cooling. And it can’t de-stratify air to keep temperatures consistent from floor to ceiling.
Large industrial ceiling fans offer big benefits over high-speed ceiling or floor fans:
- Greater energy efficiency and cost savings
- Costs pennies an hour to operate
- Delivers energy cost savings of up to 30%
- Increased employee comfort and productivity
- Cooler in summer
- Warmer in winter
- Better air circulation and ventilation
- Continuously circulates air within a facility, helping keep floors and products drier where needed
- Optimized airflow
- Stronger, more uniform air velocity
- No dead air “holes” under center of fan
- Moves more air than other fan designs
- Typical payback on energy savings is 6 to 24 months
Contact Robert Dietrick today to discuss our Trial Program and Rite-Hite’s one year customer satisfaction money-back guarantee.
Please contact us using a web form below.